Monday, October 10, 2016

Introduction

Well my blog has changed styles and changed it's look, but I know I will get the look I want eventually!!  Smile.  My goal here for the most part is to talk about and share things that are not a common subject in your typical church service. 

 Why you say?  Because as I was coming up as a new babe in Christ these teaching would have been very helpful to me as I was coming out of a lot of demonic activity, i.e. drug culture, and all the evils that go along with that life style, and a lot of bondages had to be broken off of me and at times I was at a total loss as to what was taking place.  So there you have my motivation.  I believe one of the Crabb Families songs puts it like this, " Let me take these hard knocks and help somebody".

So now that you know my motive, "A Sheep Speaks" will be my means, by God's grace and mercy there will be many helpful posts in the coming days.  Post that can hopefully help with everything from physical symptoms, spiritual warfare, false teachers and false doctrines.

I am by no means a scholar or a theologian, just someone who has had a lot of HARD KNOCKS.

So be sure and check back often, I will try my best to share all my new post on my personal facebook page as well as our ministry facebook page "Shane and Denise Jeter Ministries".  I will also be emailing these out, so please, please, please let me know if you want me to take you off of my email list, if you do not want to receive these post in your inbox.

Thanks much,
Denise Jeter

No comments:

Post a Comment