Monday, October 17, 2016

2016 Election

This will be a vlog post for the most part rather than an actual blog entry.  I know there are a lot of churches out there going on a fast for this election, I know of one church that is actually going on a 21 day fast.  There are many different types of fast, but whether you have ever fasted before or not I believe this election will determine whether mine and your children and grandchildren will be able to live a peaceful life or not and be able to raise their children to love and serve the true and living God or not.  So I would say this is pretty important!!  So therefore I am posting a video I did some 8 or so years ago on the some of the types of fasts there are and some of the wonderful results that can be expected.  PLEASE FAST AND PRAY FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN!!  THEY ARE WORTH IT.

https://vimeo.com/26737307

No comments:

Post a Comment